Finished 70.3 Miles of swimming, biking, and running in 6:16
‘80s Workout Playlist
March 23, 2012 // Category: Fun Side of Fitness
Music is a great motivator when working out and having a fresh playlist to run to makes me excited to keep my workouts up. Plus, keeping pace with the beat gives you drive to push yourself just a little harder.
The ‘80s is my favorite music era for pumping up a workout because the music is upbeat, fun, a little silly and there’s something for everyone. This playlist includes some of my all-time favorites.
Comment and tell us what you would add.
1. Take Me Home Tonight – Eddie Money
2. Walk This way – RUN-DMC
3. Pour Some Sugar on Me – Def Leppard
4. Bad – Michael Jackson (It’s so hard to choose just one Michael Jackson song!)
5. Footloose – Kenny Loggins
6. All She Wants to Do is Dance – Don Henley
7. Straight Up - Paula Abdul (Because every playlist needs a little bubblegum pop in its life.)
8. Sweet Dreams – Eurythmics
9. Abracadabra – Steve Miller Band
Flashback: Life Fitness Liferower advertisement in all its ‘80s glory.