I love tennis! SOOOO much!
Interval Training Workout Playlist
September 24, 2012 // Category: Fun Side of Fitness
Interval training can be a great way to get an effective workout in a short amount of time. This type of workout can pose a problem for your playlist though. I’ve come up with an interval training workout playlist that will keep your energy up during the high-intensity intervals and bring the pace down for the lower-intensity and rest periods.
Music can also serve as an easy way to time your intervals and signal you to move on to the next exercise. Try this playlist with the interval training workout of the month from Life Fitness Academy: Bi’s, Tri’s and Thighs.
- Bangarang (feat. Sirah) – Skrillex
- I Can Only Imagine (feat. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne) – David Guetta
- Push It – Salt-n-Pepa
- Gimme Shelter – The Rolling Stones
- Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground) – Michael Jackson
- Carried Away – Passion Pit
- Crash and Burn – Savage Garden
- Little Talks – Of Monsters and Men
- The Chain – Fleetwood Mac
- Tiny Dancer – Elton John