6 a.m. Synrgy360 Workouts – It’s What We Live For
December 07, 2012 / Category: Our People
Twice a week, a group of dedicated Life Fitness employees meet at the break of dawn to go toe to toe with the Synrgy360x.
Blood, sweat and tears are shed during a 40 minute workout with battle ropes, burpees, TRX suspension straps and more. Employees from across the company – engineering to marketing – ban together over a shared love of fitness (and self-inflicted pain).
Who are we kidding? Life Fitness employees consider atomic pushup challenges fun!
If you’ve got a Synrgy360 at your gym, and are looking for a workout, try the Life Fitness employee’s circuit of choice:
30 second reps with a 15 second rest in-between
- TRX Suspension Strap Mountain Climbers
- Cable Motion Weighted Rope Pull
- Cable Motion Shoulder Flys
- Burpees (Like to show off? Add a pull up on the monkey bars.)
- TRX Rip Trainer Squat with Press (Try for 5 on each side.)
- Tricep Dips (Use a band for extra support, if needed.)
- TRX Suspension Trainer Rows
- Battle Ropes
- Step up with Kettlebell Press
- Medicine Ball Rebounds with Ball Crunch
Top it off with a group TRX Atomic Pushup Challenge:
We’ve got to give props to Quality Inspector Israel Velasco for leading the men with 60 pushups and Product Manager Mercedes Bender leading the women with 35.