MULTIPLE NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES AND A VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIENCE WILL ALSO BE FEATURED AT BOOTHS 3300 & 1924
ORLANDO, IHRSA Booth #3300 & 1924, Mar. 21, 2016 – Life Fitness, the global leader in commercial fitness equipment, will display its full range of activity inspiring brands at IHRSA 2016. All six of its brands including Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, SCIFIT, InMovement, Brunswick Billiards and the recently acquired Cybex, which will be displayed in a separate booth, will feature products at the show, showcasing a full portfolio dedicated to healthy living and active lifestyles.
“At this year’s IHRSA conference, we’ll be showing the full breadth of our world-leading portfolio of brands,” said Chris Clawson, president of Life Fitness. “Customers will get to see the entire spectrum of Life Fitness’ brands and products, all of which align to the goal of providing first class customer experiences and promoting healthy activity.”
Products on display at the Life Fitness and Cybex booths at IHRSA 2016 include:
- Life Fitness Discover SE3 Tablet Console – Life Fitness will unveil its innovative new Discover SE3 console which helps exercisers stay connected by enhancing the workout experience. The Discover SE3 console features a new user interface for simple discovery and a host of other digital advances, such as Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC) connectivity and customizable Attract screens. Also new to the console is streaming entertainment offerings from services such as Netflix, Hulu, and Pandora Radio, as well as on-console access to apps such as YouTube, ESPN, BBC and more.
- Hammer Strength Accessories – The new line of Hammer Strength Accessories will allow customers to make their equipment fully functional with a wide array of quality training tools from bumpers, bars, plates and dumbbells to plyo boxes and resistance bands. With over 500 options, the accessories line has endless options for nearly all facility types.
- Hammer Strength HD Athletic – The HD Athletic system of rigs, racks and accessory storage solutions allows facilities the flexibility to personalize an Olympic strength training area to their specific requirements whether it’s a club or athletics training facility. The rugged equipment was designed with the same Hammer Strength quality and performance standards as the premium HD Elite line but optimized for different training environments.
- Cybex SPARC (booth 1924) – SPARC delivers true sprint-like mechanics in a non-impact environment with the industry’s most advanced HIIT solution. Developed by the world-class Cybex Research Institute, SPARC offers incomparable results. With an easy-to-use console and get-on-and-go experience, SPARC is designed for all populations and fitness levels.
- LFconnect Protect – Life Fitness’ proactive remote monitoring for customers with connected Life Fitness cardio equipment, LFconnect Protect digital service professionals analyze real-time equipment diagnostics to discover issues and contact customers before they may be aware there is a problem.
- Life Fitness SYNRGY90 System – Rooted in the success of SYNRGY360, SYNRGY90 creates a space for contemporary holistic personal training programs in a limited area. SYNRGY90 drives client engagement with progression training and a nearly limitless variety of exercise options in one space. The system provides the structural space trainers need, offers a high level of configurability and fits seamlessly in dedicated spaces.
In addition to each brand’s newest products, the booth will be rounded out with the new Life Fitness VR experience, a virtual reality tour of two distinct room environments to demonstrate how you can use the popular Life Fitness SYNRGY360 system and Hammer Strength HD Athletic to provide memorable workout experiences. Download for Apple at http://bit.ly/lifefitnessvr and for Android at http://bit.ly/22hVbEV.
For more information about 2016 IHRSA, visit www.lifefitness.com/IHRSA.
About Life Fitness
Life Fitness is the global leader in commercial fitness equipment and game tables and furnishings. The company manufactures and sells its strength and cardiovascular equipment, productive well-being equipment, billiards tables and accessories, and game room furniture under the brand names Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, Cybex, SCIFIT, InMovement and Brunswick Billiards. Its equipment is distributed to more than 120 countries. Headquartered outside Chicago, in Rosemont, Ill., Life Fitness is a division of Brunswick Corporation (NYSE: BC).