Software Release Center
Powerful technology solutions allow facilities to maximize business, differentiate from the competition, and keep exercisers engaged.
VERSION 2.30 RELEASE (RELEASED SEPTEMBER 21, 2015)
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements for all Discover SE and SI consoles
HOW-TO GUIDE FOR UPDATING YOUR DISCOVER CONSOLE
Reference this guide to update your connected or non-connected Discover console(s) software.
A sleek and contemporary design. The innovative QuickNav Dial results in an intuitive and inviting exerciser experience.
VERSION 1.07 RELEASE (RELEASED DECEMBER 2015)
- Resolve system crash during WIFI set up in non-English language
- Screen design enhancements to assist with user navigation
- New feature Quick Wake Mode preserves battery life for non-powered units
- Integrated MYE Entertainment controls added
- Bug fixes & performance improvements
Download instructions and the lastest software update for your Track Console. Software must be downloaded to a blank USB drive.
SOFTWARE UPDATE 1.22
- Includes real-time workout tracking
- Android™ and Apple®, access to your favorite fitness apps and more
The LFconnect™ website is the leading cloud technology solution for facilities and exercisers seeking the ultimate customized workout experience
MOST RECENT RELEASE (OCTOBER 22, 2015)
- Enhancements made to functionality enabling software upgrades
- Now only view products in need of upgrades, and update at a facility specific level and by console type
Experience the industry’s first fitness manufacturer app compatible with both Apple and Android. The LFconnect app lets exercisers access and track custom workouts created on LFconnect.com.
VERSION 2.8.1 (RELEASED NOVEMBER 4, 2015)
- QR code tracking available for Row GX
- Ability to add calories to your manual strength training log
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
ROW HX SOFTWARE
SOFTWARE UPDATE 1.3.1
- The Session Recorder tracks your rowing workouts on a Row HX trainer.
- The Session Viewer lets you view your comprehensive data from previous workouts.