TRAINING VERSATILITY INDEPENDENT WEIGHT STACKS
SUPERIOR ENGINEERING ISO-LATERAL TECHNOLOGY
BUILT TO LAST SUPERIOR BELT-DRIVE SYSTEM
Belts & Pulleys
- Reinforced Kevlar belts with a breaking strength over 3,000 lbs track on custom 3" (7.6 cm) fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with precision fit belt radius and double sealed bearings.
- Numeric seat and pad adjustments correctly align body to machine for proper posture, muscle isolation and body stabilization. Seats adjust in 1/2” (12 mm) increments.
- Three and four pound EVA foam (deformation resistant) or equivalent is used on all machines. The foam is injection molded directly to the multi-plywood support board with integral 10 mm T-nuts.
- Foot platforms are Linex® covered ensuring slip resistance and long-lasting protection against wear.
- Placards illustrate the muscles trained, proper machine set up and use, for easy to follow instructions regardless of language.