Bennekom, The Netherlands
Facility of the Month
Anytime Fitness Bennekom wanted to create a complete fitness experience. To achieve this goal, it knew it needed to use world-class equipment in keeping with its status as an internationally recognized chain with clubs on all seven continents. Through years of experience, it knew Life Fitness offered the premium quality that matched the Anytime Fitness brand.
By making use of the customizable color choices of the equipment in the Life Fitness family of brands, Anytime Fitness Bennekom has created a smart and unintimidating space designed to hold visual appeal for all of its members.
Training areas offer a comprehensive range of cardiovascular and strength training equipment, and members of Anytime Fitness are actively coached towards their stated goals. Life Fitness equipment supports this by incorporating the latest technology, connectivity, and entertainment options designed to motivate members and help them to achieve their full potential.
“Life Fitness provides both convenience and comfort together with high-quality, top-of-the-line design.”
- Anytime Fitness team
Anytime Fitness Bennekom is equipped with Life Fitness, Hammer Strength and ICG equipment. Machines are all-black, providing a powerful and contemporary feel.
Limited spaces were optimized for the best possible experience, with some equipment selected for dual functionality, such as combined lat pulldown and row machines.
At the same time, adequate space between equipment was never compromised, in order to ensure the most comfortable training experience.
• Integrity cardio machines with Discover SE3 HD consoles provide the latest connectivity and entertainment options, something that members have repeatedly praised.
• Selectorized strength machines from the Insignia and Optima lines focus on durability and biomechanics to provide optimal strength training results.
• The most advanced members seeking superior performance have a Hammer Strength half-rack and free weights at their disposal.
• Designed with small spaces in mind, Synrgy180 sits against the wall and doubles as an accessory storage unit and functional training rig.
• An ICG (Indoor Cycling Group) corner is dual purpose: the bikes function as individual workout machines, but they can also be placed to face Synrgy180 to create a small group training experience, combining cardio and functional training when used along with accessories and rowers.